Granite Ridge Girls Tennis:
Tryouts/Practice starts Monday, Aug 22 (3:30-5:30pm)
A couple of things:
1) Sign up for GR Girls Tennis Remind: @grg10s
2) You will need your own tennis racquet.
3) Please bring/wear proper tennis attire.
4) Read the information below to be eligible to practice/compete:
There are TWO things you need to do in order to be cleared to tryout for the tennis team. This is for ALL players (7th and 8th Grade):
1. Download the Athletic Physical (you take to your doctor so they can clear you to participate in sports: Granite Ridge Health Screening Form
2. Once you have Athletic Physical Form completed by your doctor, you will scan it and upload it when you complete the Athletic Clearance Packet Online: Granite Ridge Athletic Packet for Online Submission
**CUSD has a service where you can complete your Athletic Physical for a $35 fee. This is often a popular choice when a student's primary doctor is not available to complete their physical before Tryouts. Here is the information:
Sierra Vista Children's Health Center:
Phone: 559-327-7976 (Call to schedule an appointment--Usually they can get you in for an Athletic Physical within 1-3 days).
Hours: M-Th 8:30 - 4:00pm
Address: 510 Barstow Ave, Clovis, CA